Wednesday, December 08, 2010

What is Quilling?


I decided to make this a day before Star Kids Fair started. I thought it would be a simple and nice way of introducing Quilling to everyone. I know it's tiring having to repeat yourself over and over again on what Quilling is all about, so I figured that this is a good way of achieving the same objective without tiring yourself. Heh.




I adapted and adopted the Wikipedia entry for the brief Quilling summary on the frame.

(As of Simple Rhyme as the model :P)

I was a bit nervous of putting the glass frame to overlap the quilling (they're 3mm quilling strips), but thank God it went ok. I'm going to use the frame for my upcoming workshops as well, so may it stand tall from the test of time! :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:15 pm

    lovely idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...what a great idea and it will last forever in the frame.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails