Saturday, July 18, 2009

1, 2, 3 Love.

This card reminds me of this song:

Plain White T's -1,2, 3, 4.



Love comes in many shapes and sizes.


This card took me nearly three hours just to do the hand stitching job. It should be easier if I use the sewing machine, but the thrill of hand stitching beats the machine, I guess. The first thing crossed my mind was the complicated technicality of arranging how the stitches should be, and which way should it go.

Just like love, I thought. Complex and complicated.

But once I finished the card, I realised that it's not really as complex and complicated as it has always been seen.

This card has showed me that no matter how complicated and complex our life is, love is the one that keep us going. No matter how twisted, and entangled the paths may be.

The stitches represents the roads that I take every single day of my lives, and whoa, they sure did look like some complicated roads haha. Regardless, I'm glad that even after some lost ways and dead ends, these loves are always there to support me, and give me strengths.

Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails